Saturday, March 9, 2013

Salem

My sweet princess is making huge progress in the last 2 months. She started going to speech three times a week, occupational therapy (OT) three times a week, and we are soon to start behavioral therapy (ABA). She has been attempting to repeat more words, which is the most exciting thing since we realized she was humming songs. Watching her bloom is so beautiful and humbling. I am learning to enjoy my girls instead of constantly worrying about Salem's future... God's got this.
Currently I am attempting to convert half of my garage into a therapy area for Salem. My plans include a slide, platform swing and maybe a mini trampoline. This kid has so many areas dedicated to her. She has a play area in the living room, the back yard is all hers, she has a room, and our office is also her speech therapy room. I believe it will be worth it all when she first says "I love you too, Mommy!" :) I am waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment