Saturday, March 9, 2013

Super ugly, but huge Goodwill frame makeover!

I did a Pinterest project a while back.

































Looked amazing for about a day then started to bubble and come unglued. How lame. I have since been trying to figure out how to frame the ginormous family picture (which btw is a cheap print on regular copy paper) without selling the kids to pay for a frame that size. I don't know if you know this, but frames with glass cost a lot. Lot's more than our shrinking budget allows.  So when I saw this fugly frame at GW, I was stoked.


My plan is to sand it down and repaint it. Not super innovative but I saved a ton of money since I already have the paint and a palm sander. And no one will ever know it was a POC frame to begin with. Unless of course, they saw this blog post. O.o

 I will report back when the makeover is complete :)





No comments:

Post a Comment